Fruit of the Vine - Barossa Valley
- Duration : 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Seppeltsfield WInes, SA
- Product code : ATF04 Private Tour
Departing the city, your personalised Barossa Valley tour begins at Seppeltsfield for a privileged journey.
Go behind the scenes to get an insight to the life of the Seppelt family with a visit the original family homestead, followed by a private tasting of super premium fortified wines. The tour culminates in the 1878 Centennial Cellar, where you will taste your birth year Tawny (direct from the barrel) as well as the legendary 100 year old Para Vintage Tawny. No words can describe the taste of this fortified wine. A daunting affair - definitely!
A delicious restaurant lunch matched with wine is next and then time to explore more incredible wineries which only the Barossa can provide. A new and rewarding experience is exposed at each Cellar Door! You will savour wines of distinction - the best of the Barossa Valley. These may include the home of the 1843 ‘Freedom Shiraz’ at Langmeil, or perhaps a tickle at Rockford or maybe you’d fancy a drop at Peter Lehmann. Whatever your desires are, it’s all here in the beautiful Barossa Valley.
With our day substantially exhausted, it's time to return to your evenings lodgings.
- Pickup from City / Glenelg accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- All wine tasting fees and entrance fees to venues
- Behind the scenes Seppeltsfield tour including tastings of rare fortified & tawny ports
- Restaurant Lunch (with choice of meal from Tour Menu) including a glass of wine
- Up to - Four cellar doors with tastings May include: Langmeil, Peter Lehmann, Seppeltsfield Winery, Rockford, (Subject to change due to availability on the day)
Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm