Adelaide Hills & Hahndorf Hideaway
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hahndorf, SA
- Product code: ATF15 - Small Group Tour
We head toward the hills to our first stop at Mt Lofty lookout to see the amazing visas of the city of Adelaide.
Visit Woodside’s Cheese Cellar to taste award winning cheeses and for those with a sweet tooth, Melba’s Chocolate Factory is sure to please. Taste delicious wines at three of Adelaide Hills wineries whilst learning about the region and it’s history.
Enjoy a hardy lunch at a German Pub in Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German town. There will be amble time to explore many boutique shops, galleries, museums, cafes in Hahndorf before delighting in the extensive range of jams, chutneys & sauces at Beerenberg Strawberry Farm. Enjoy the journey back to Adelaide via some of the picturesque villages of the Adelaide Hills.
- Pickup from selected Adelaide City or Glenelg Hotel s
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- 2 course German lunch (choose from 4-6 meals from Tour Menu) served with Beer or a glass of wine
- Ample time to wonder and soak up the German heritage in Hahndorf
- Informative narration by friendly driver/guide
- Venues may include the following, (however due to circumstances beyond our control
localities may be substituted on the day); Mount Lofty Lookout, Udder Delights/Woodside Cheese, Melba’s Chocolate factory, Beerenberg's Strawberry Farm, Two - three cellar doors (Bird in Hand Winery, Nepenthe Wines, Hahndorf Hill Winery or Sidewood Estate Cellar Door)
- Ample time to purchase local produce / wine
Departs: Wednesday, Friday & Sundays
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm