Cheese & Wine Trail - McLaren Vale
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: McLaren Vale, SA
- Product code: ATF05 Private Tour
We depart the city and travel via the coastal route to the Fleurieu Peninsular. Our drive down the beautiful mid south coast, with its glistening vistas of Gulf St Vincent and pristine beaches awards our arrival in McLaren Vale. A selection of gourmet sensations and mouth watering cheeses,nuts and more have been superbly matched to the locally crafted wines to give you the ultimate wine & food tasting experience.
We stop for a light lunch in McLaren Vale before indulging in more Cheese & Wine Destinations.
- Pick-up from your Adelaide City / Glenelg Accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
- Informative narration from driver/guide
- Cheese & Local Gourmet Produce Platters at 3 Cellar Doors
- Light Lunch with a glass wine
- Up to five (5) Cellar Doors - These may include: Hugh Hamilton, d’Arenberg, Leconfield - Richard Hamilton, Fox Creek, Kay Bros or Coriole (Depending on availability on the day)
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm