Hahndorf & Adelaide Hills Extravagance
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: ATF07 Private Tour
Our day starts with a short drive to Mt Lofty where we indulge ourselves in panoramic city views.
Visit Udder Delights Cheese cellar in Hahndorf to taste award winning Cow & Goat cheeses and morning tea/coffee with cake.
Enjoy the amazing views over the vineyard at Hahndorf Hill Winery whilst indulging in the ChocoVino Experience, matching gourmet chocolate and fine wine.
Another spectacular Adelaide Hills winery; The Lane Vineyard, taste their single estate wines before a sumptuous European-influenced two course lunch with a glass of wine.
We have ample time to meander through historic Hahndorf village or one last iconic cellar door on the way back to the City of Churches.
- Pickup from Adelaide City or Glenelg Hotel
- Mt Lofty Lookout
- Morning tea & Cheese tasting at 'Udder Delights'
- 'Choco-Vino' Experience at Hahndorf Hill Winery
- Two course lunch at 'The Lane' (Award winning restaurant) with a glass of wine
- Ample time to wander and soak up the German heritage in Hahndorf
- Informative narration by friendly driver/guide
- Two - cellar doors (Bird in Hand, Nepenthe, Hahndorf Hill Winery, or Sidewood)
Departs: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm