Barossa Valley Voyager - Book Direct & Save
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: ATF12-Barossa Valley Voyager
Visit the world famous wine region of the Barossa Valley. Visit five historic and classic cellar doors. Taste wines of distinction, learn a little of the local history and culture. These tours are relaxed & unhurried - You'll love it!
Full of history, this region is home to over 80 Cellar Doors. Visit one of the oldest vineyards in the
world, with Shiraz vines planted in 1843 (that’s over 170 years old). Enjoy up to four wineries / Cellar Doors and be guided through the wine tasting experience by passionate vignerons.
Two wine regions combined make up the Barossa Valley; Eden Valley for amazing Riesling and cool climate wines and Barossa Valley, home to some of the world’s best Shiraz as well as Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon Mataro, Semillon and Chardonnay. Barossa also has a long relationship with fortified wines with many Cellar Doors offering outstanding tawny port!
A delicious 2 course lunch with choice of meal and a glass of wine is included.
- Pickup from City / Glenelg accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Inclusive informative narration from friendly driver/guide
- Restaurant Lunch (choose meal from Tour Menu) includes a glass of wine
- up to (5) cellar doors (May include: Chateau Tanunda, Rockford, Langmeil, Peter Lehmann, Yalumba or Seppeltsfield) Subject on change – depending on availability on the day
Date: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm