LAST MINUTE SPECIAL - Adelaide Hills & Hahndorf Hideaway
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: ATF15
LAST MINUTE SPECIAL - LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE - WEBPAGE BOOKINGS ONLY.
Since we left the city in the distance it matters not one whit, whilst we can savour the vista from Mt Lofty. Searching further on our hideaway tour we discover our first cellar door. It’s all but tucked away in the ‘Hills’. Still, when a little fermented curd and the cocoa bean beckon, we can be assured that our taste buds will be fulfilled with the local delectations arranged for our delights.
Ah! And then there’s lunch, No less than a gourmet feast awaits, which has been made especially for us to relish in its entirety. Soon, more treats are in store and we see savouries of all varieties, this is followed by more cellar doors. If you’ve had enough, well, perhaps it’s time to hit the road for home.
- Pickup from Adelaide City or Glenelg Hotel
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- 2 course German ‘Pub’ lunch (choose from 4-6 meals from Tour Menu) served with a German or Local Beer or a glass of wine
- Ample time to wonder and soak up the German heritage in Hahndorf
- Informative narration by friendly driver/guide
- Venues may include the following, (however due to circumstances beyond our control
localities may be substituted on the day); Mount Lofty Lookout, Woodside Cheese, Melba’s Chocolate factory, Beerenberg's Strawberry Farm, Three cellar doors (Bird in Hand, Nepenthe, Hahndorf Hill Winery, Petaluma or Sidewood Estatel)
- Ample time to purchase local produce / wine
Departs: Check the availability calendar for days available
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm