LAST MINUTE SPECIAL - McLaren Vale Winery Experience
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: ATF11
Enjoy the beautiful coastline of the Fleurieu Peninsular with its glistening visas of the Gulf St Vincent and
pristine beaches on our way to the McLaren Vale wine region.
Best known for Shiraz, the region excels with Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay as well as Spanish and Italian varieties such as Fiano, Vermentino, Tempranillo, Mouvedre, Nero d’Avola &
We pass through rolling vistas of vineyards to visit up to five beautiful wineries in the ‘Vale’. Each one is steeped in history with friendly knowledgeable staff, happy to guide you through each wine tasting experience.
A delicious lunch with a glass of wine is included.
- Pick-up from your Adelaide City / Glenelg Accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
- Informative narration from driver/guide
- Delicious lunch, includes glass wine
- Five (5) Cellar Doors - These may include: d’Arenberg, Coriole, Serafino, Primo Estate, Chapel Hill, Leconfield, Kays Amery, Angove, Paxtons, Wirra Wirra or Fox Creek. (Depending on availability on the day)
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm