Adelaide Hills & Hahndorf Hideaway - Small Group Tour for Cruise Ship Passengers Only
- Trvanie: 8 Hodín (cca.)
- Poloha: Hahndorf, SA
- Kód produktu: ATF15 - Small Group Tour
We head toward the hills to our first stop at Mt Lofty lookout to see the amazing visas of the city of Adelaide.
Visit Udder Delights Cheese Cellar to taste award winning cheeses. Taste delicious wines at two of Adelaide Hills wineries whilst learning about the region and it’s history.
Enjoy a hardy lunch at a German Pub in Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German town. There will be amble time to explore many boutique shops, galleries, museums, cafes in Hahndorf before delighting in the extensive range of jams, chutneys & sauces at Beerenberg
Strawberry Farm. Enjoy the journey back to the Cruise Ship via some of the picturesque villages of the Adelaide Hills.
- Pickup from Cruise Ship Terminal at 9am
- 2 course German ‘Pub’ lunch (choose meal from Tour Menu) served with a German or Local Beer or a glass of wine
- Ample time to wonder and soak up the German heritage in Hahndorf
- Informative narration by friendly driver/guide
- Venues may include the following, (however due to circumstances beyond our control localities may be substituted on the day); Mount Lofty Lookout, Udder Delights Cheese, Beerenberg's Strawberry Farm, Two - cellar doors (Bird in Hand Winery, Nepenthe Wines, Hahndorf Hill Winery or Sidewood Estate Cellar Door)
- Ample time to purchase local produce / wine
Departs: On request
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm