McLaren Vale Winery Experience
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: McLaren Vale, SA
- Product code: ATF11 - Small Group Tour
Enjoy the beautiful coastline of the Fleurieu Peninsular with its glistening visas of the Gulf St Vincent and pristine beaches on our way to the McLaren Vale wine region
McLaren Vale is best known for Shiraz, however the region excels with Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay as well as Spanish and Italian varieties such as Fiano, Vermentino, Tempranillo, Mouvedre, Nero d’Avola &Sangiovese.
We pass through rolling vistas of vineyards to visit up to five beautiful wineries in the ‘Vale’. Each one is steeped in history with friendly knowledgeable staff, happy to guide you through each wine tasting experience.
A delicious Restaurant lunch with a glass of wine is included.
- Pick-up from Selected Adelaide City / Glenelg Accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
- Informative narration from driver/guide
- Delicious lunch (choose from Tour Menu) includes glass wine
- Up to Four (4) Cellar Doors - These may include: d’Arenberg, Fox Creek, Coriole, Serafino, Leconfield, Paxton, or Kay Bros Amery. (Depending on availability on the day)
- If time permits a little surprise.
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm