McLaren Vale Winery Experience
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Glenelg, SA
- Product code: ATF11 - Small Group Tour (Maximum 10 ppl)
Enjoy the beautiful coastline of the Fleurieu Peninsular with its glistening vistas of Gulf St Vincent and pristine beaches on our way to the McLaren Vale wine region
McLaren Vale is best known for Shiraz; however, the region also excels with Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay as well as Spanish and Italian varieties such as Fiano, Vermentino, Tempranillo, Mouvedre, Nero d’Avola & Sangiovese – to name but a few.
We pass through rolling vistas of vineyards to visit up to four picturesque wineries in the ‘Vale’. Each one is steeped in history with friendly knowledgeable staff, happy to guide you through each wine tasting experience.
A delicious Restaurant lunch with a glass of wine is included.
- Pick-up from Selected Adelaide City / Glenelg Accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
- Informative narration from driver/guide
- Delicious lunch includes a glass of wine - Serafino Restaurant Thursday to Sunday , Regional Platter at Leconfield on Tuesday & Wednesdays
- Wine Tasting fee at Four (4) Cellar Doors -
These may include: Fox Creek, Wirra Wirra, Hugh Hamilton, Coriole, Serafino, Angove, Leconfield, Angove, Shingleback or Penny’s Hill. (Subject on availability on the day)
Departs: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Time: 9am to 5pm