McLaren Vale Winery Experience
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: McLaren Vale, SA
- Product code: ATF11 - Small Group Tour (Maximum 10 ppl)
Enjoy the beautiful coastline of the Fleurieu Peninsular with its glistening visas of the Gulf St Vincent and pristine beaches on our way to the McLaren Vale wine region
McLaren Vale is best known for Shiraz, however the region excels with Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay as well as Spanish and Italian varieties such as Fiano, Vermentino, Tempranillo, Mouvedre, Nero d’Avola & Sangiovese.
We pass through rolling vistas of vineyards to visit up to four beautiful wineries in the ‘Vale’. Each one is steeped in history with friendly knowledgeable staff, happy to guide you through each wine tasting experience.
A delicious Restaurant lunch with a glass of wine is included.
- Pick-up from Selected Adelaide City / Glenelg Accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
- Informative narration from driver/guide
- Delicious lunch includes a glass of wine
- Up to Four (4) Cellar Doors - These may include: Wineries you may visit include: Fox Creek Wines, Serafino of McLaren Vale, Leconfield McLaren Vale Cellar Door, Paxton Wines, Wirra Wirra, Kay Brothers Amery Vineyards, Angove Family Winemakers, Chapel Hill Winery or Coriole Vineyards. (Depending on availability on the day)
Departs: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm