McLaren Vale Winery Experience
- Dauer: 8 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: McLaren Vale, SA
- Produkt-Code: ATF11 - Small Group Tour (Maximum 10 ppl)
Enjoy the beautiful coastline of the Fleurieu Peninsular with its glistening vistas of Gulf St Vincent and pristine beaches on our way to the McLaren Vale wine region
McLaren Vale is best known for Shiraz; however, the region also excels with Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay as well as Spanish and Italian varieties such as Fiano, Vermentino, Tempranillo, Mouvedre, Nero d’Avola & Sangiovese – to name but a few.
We pass through rolling vistas of vineyards to visit up to four picturesque wineries in the ‘Vale’. Each one is steeped in history with friendly knowledgeable staff, happy to guide you through each wine tasting experience.
A delicious Restaurant lunch with a glass of wine is included.
- Pick-up from Selected Adelaide City / Glenelg Accommodation (see list/map)
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
- Informative narration from driver/guide
- Delicious lunch includes a glass of wine
- Wine Tasting fee at Four (4) Cellar Doors -
These may include: Fox Creek Wines, Serafino of McLaren Vale, Leconfield McLaren Vale Cellar Door, Paxton Wines, Wirra Wirra, Kay Brothers Amery Vineyards, Chapel Hill Winery, Penny’s Hill Winery or Coriole Vineyards. (Depending on availability on the day)
Departs: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Time: 9am to 5pm