Photography Tour - Southern Flinders Rangers
- Trvanie: 6 Dní (cca.)
- Kód produktu: PATX23
Experience this ancient land, this Terra-Firma, the beginning of the South Australian outback - the Flinders Ranges. Your photography tour to the Flinders Ranges has award winning photographer, Danny Blackman from Taradale Studios, who will mentor your every need - one on one during the day and the group at night. Whether your preference is digital or film, panorama or all of the above, you can capture spectacular images of local flora, fauna, salt bush plains, ghost gums in dry creek beds, or foggy mountain ranges – even a scenic flight over Wilpena Pound, along with colourful local characters.
It’s all here and included in your photography tour. We can take you on a journey of your lifetime - guaranteed! You will never forget this experience! Join us, a small group of photography aficionados (shutter bugs if you like). It’s your photography tour to the Flinders Ranges.
Tour Departs from:
Adelaide, South Australia
Flinders Ranges, South Australia
Please contact us for your pre-departure information pack / itinerary.
- Pick up and return transport from Adelaide CBD / Airport.
- All transport in comfortable air-conditioned Mini Bus/Coach with covered trailer
- Small personalised groups only – from 4 to 8 persons (8 is great we don't have large groups of photographers falling over each other.)
- All Breakfasts, lunch & Dinners
- All park entrance fees
- Scenic Sunset flight over Wilpena Pound
- 4 x 4 drive and outside workshop/shoot at Bendleby Ranges
- Travel and Shoot the incredible Moralana Scenic Drive (Time and Weather permitting)
- Expert photographic tuition – one on one mostly during the day, group at night, from award winning photographer Danny Blackman. Danny has over 30 years experience! Nightly workshops and post production with sociable and group critiquing sessions. After dinner we get to shoot images of Southern Hemisphere's night sky. The Southern Cross, Milky Way, Large Cloud of Magellan, it's all here - Weather permitting of course.
- A comprehensive itinerary will be emailed to you after your booking confirmation is completed.
- Accommodation: 5 nights
- All accommodation is included, from classic Homestead Station cottages to amazing outback Pubs. Please contact us for more details.
Breakfast, lunch and Dinner are included; from a quintessential Aussie BBQ, to restaurant & cafe meals. Please advise us of any food allergies or any dietary requirements when booking. Full details on itinerary.
What to bring:
- A love of photography, people, places, travel and history - wicked sense of humour!
- Camera, camera bag and lenses,
- Memory cards - as many as you possess, and/or Film
- Battery charger or additional batteries – or both
- Laptop to download your images from your days shoot (Optional)
- (Post production and some workshops uses Adobe Photo Shop on a Mac laptop)
- Tripod and cable release
- Personal Items; All medication, warm jacket, Hat, sunscreen, insect repellent and comfortable sturdy walking shoes/boots, money for personal items
- Small Backpack or suitcase only, as there is limited space in the covered trailer for luggage
- Please note there will be additional cameras and various lenses for you to use as well as tripods
Skill Level Required:
Anyone with a passion/interest in photography, travel or history is welcomed. Professional photographer’s, avid amateurs, weekend warriors and shooters of all persuasions. Plenty of ‘one on one’ tuition is available at all our locations to help you achieve stunning images. Danny will coach you from your ‘comfort zone’ - encouraging you to try new and varied camera techniques including; shutter speeds and apertures, fill flash, different angles and compositional possibilities - Images you can stitch together in Photo Shop giving you an amazing Panorama!
Fitness Level Required:
Moderate. Some walking is required at various locations. The two hour hike to the base of Alligator Gorge is optional.