Adelaide Hills & Hahndorf Hideaway - Book Direct & Save
- Duração: 8 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Cleland, SA
- Código de produto: ATF15 - Small Group Tour
We head toward the hills to our first stop at Mt Lofty lookout to see the amazing visas of the city of Adelaide.
Visit Woodside Cheese Cellar to taste award winning Cow, Goat &/or Buffalo cheeses and for those with a sweet tooth, Melba’s Chocolate Factory is sure to please.
Taste cool climate wines at two of Adelaide Hills wineries whilst learning about the region and it’s history.
Enjoy a hardy German influenced Lunch in Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German town. There will be amble time to explore many boutique shops, galleries, museums, cafes in Hahndorf before delighting in the extensive range of jams, chutneys & sauces at Beerenberg Strawberry Farm.
Enjoy the journey back to Adelaide via some of the picturesque villages of the Adelaide Hills.
- Pick-up from selected Adelaide City or Glenelg Hotels
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- 2 course lunch (choose from our Tour Menu) served with Beer or a glass of wine
- Ample time to wonder and soak up the German heritage in Hahndorf
- Informative narration by friendly tour guide
- Venues may include the following, (however due to circumstances beyond our control localities may be substituted on the day) Mount Lofty Lookout, Woodside Cheese, Melba’s Chocolate factory, Beerenberg Strawberry Farm, Two cellar doors (eg: Nepenthe Wines, The Lane or Sidewood Estate Cellar Door)
- Ample time to purchase local produce / wine
Departs: Wednesday, Friday & Sundays
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm