Cheese & Wine Trail - McLaren Vale - Book Direct & Save
- Varighet: 8 Timer (ca.)
- Lokasjon: McLaren Vale, SA
- Produktkode: ATF05 Private Tour
We depart the city and travel via the coastal route to the Fleurieu Peninsular. Our drive down the beautiful mid south coast, with its glistening vistas of Gulf St Vincent and pristine beaches awards our arrival in McLaren Vale.
Our tastings include a selection of gourmet sensations and mouth watering cheeses that have been superbly matched to the locally crafted wines to give you the ultimate wine & food tasting experience.
Visit Hugh Hamilton Winery; a unique and iconic tasting room with 270 degree views of their vineyards. Prepare to get your eyes, ears, nose and tastes buds into top gear to experience the wines as you partake of their ‘Tasting of the Senses’ sensory experience. Taste some of Hugh’s go-to wines, as well as some of his eclectic experiments and super premium red wines.
The afternoon itinerary is flexible to suit your wine & food preferences, maybe a visit to the d'Arenberg Cube or afternoon tea at the local chocolate shop - the choice is yours.
- Pick-up from your Adelaide City / Glenelg Accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
- Informative narration from driver/guide
- Cheese & Local Gourmet Produce Platter for lunch with a glass of wine.
- 'Tasting of the Senses' experience at Hugh Hamilton Winery
- Up to four (4) Cellar Doors - These may include: Hugh Hamilton, Leconfield - Richard Hamilton, Penny's Hill, Angove Wines, Kay Bros, Shingleback or Coriole (Depending on availability on the day)
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm